Estate agent - View Single Post
Thread: Estate agent
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2013, 04:49 PM

CapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond reputeCapnBilly has a reputation beyond repute
247 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Whilst I agree with all the comments about the number of agents etc there are a couple of points to consider with regard to sales. The first is pricing, the general rate is 5% plus IVA so 6%. I really feel this is ripe for challenge, although having said that, this is not the market to do it, unless you have substantial capital backing. The second is the pricing of properties. The current market is full of properties which are overpriced in terms of the the market price, but not necessarily the value, but in this type of market, unless you have to sell, you should sit tight, although I know that people do have to sell.