Educational Requirements for Unit Group 2247- Management and Organisation Analysts - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2013, 07:34 AM

enigami is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Question Educational Requirements for Unit Group 2247- Management and Organisation Analysts

Dear Members,

I am new to this forum and amazed with the responses and clarifications people get for their queries.

I too need a little help here. I am planning to apply for Points based Skilled Migration to Australia under General Category. Little confused in Nominating the Skilled Occupation. I'm a Masters in International Business Graduate with 7 Years of Experience in Business Analysis and Process Excellence. Now should I opt for 261111 - ICT Business Analyst or 224711 - Management and Organisation Analyst.

I understand that, If I Opt for ICT Business Analyst then ACS would be the assessing authority and they only assess Technical Education. Where as If I nominate under Management Consultant then VITASSESS would be the assessing authority. Please help me in the below :

1. What are the prospects of getting a Positive Assessment for ICT Business Analyst or Management and Organisation Analyst ?
2. If I opt for ICT Business Analyst and take the RPL Route, will I awarded any points for my work Experience?
3. What is the Education requirement for 224711 - Management and Organisation Analyst?

Appreciate your time and effort in assisting me, Thanks in Advance!!