Relocate to PH - questions here - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2013, 11:02 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4101 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Just a couple -a -things come to mind and then I'll let the other members jump in with more ideas.

I'd suggest taking at least one advance trip over more than what you have indicated just to get a better look before the leap.

I think you are right on with the idea of Subic Bay area. Jon 1hit a lot of the high points and living there would be most enjoyable.

Clothing Etc: For your wife there is probably no problem in buying local. But for us guys there is often trouble finding larger (foreigner) sizes in many places and stores. That especially includes shoes. So bringing along as many good pairs of shoes and sandals is important.

Nothing I can think of I miss from the States really or wish I would have brought along.

Regards

Jet..

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...