Any physician from usa moving to or living in dubai - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2013, 03:27 AM

mehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond reputemehranR has a reputation beyond repute
34 likes received
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drskg View Post
Thx mehranR for your reply and guidance I was busy so could not reply earlier. I agree that when it comes to family then money is not everything and that is the only reason i am even thinking of moving to Dubai. Have you already got a job offer from there? if yes then who did u contact ? i sent my cv to couple of recruiters with no reply. Who should i contact for job search over there. How do you know that you are getting a genuine and right package ?
I tried a few job interviews and I didn't like what was offered, I too am taking a big pay cut to move to Dubai but I am sure I can have a happier life. I have decided to open my own practice when I come to Dubai.
Dubai is super saturated with dentists but that doesn't bother me. I am not in business to compete with other dentists rather create something for my patients that they don't receive elsewhere. I was lucky enough to be involved with some of the best practice consultants and that has helped me and my practice in US and I will use the same approach when I get to Dubai.
I wish you good luck in your search for perfect job and hope you get one that you deserve the best.
Mehran