Watching NFL games in Dubai - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2013, 06:07 AM

saraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond repute
802 likes received
1555 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ben View Post
Hi Folks,

I'm moving to Dubai in the very near future and want to know if there are any groups of NFL supporters who meet up every Sunday to watch a NFL game or two? Please let me know where this is happening.

If not - can people let me know if they would be interested in meeting up to watch the game we all love and I will try arrange a suitable venue with refreshments.

As a NFL fan I really enjoy the games more surrounded by similar fans no matter who you support (even Raiders Fans).
Give these guys a shout ...

The domain name EAFL.COM.

Apart from having local teams and a league etc, they do organize meetup's and get together to watch games sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ben View Post
As a long suffering Dolphins fan I havent had much to cheer over the last decade but hopefully things are changing this season.

Talk about a suffering fan, while not a 'long suffering fan' (they've been great recently), the Falcons are done for this year though , now all that's left for me is to root against the Aint's and for Peyton Manning ...