can anyone answer this - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2013, 06:31 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2103 likes received
6582 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Philippine Consulate (controlling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Hi just got back from gods country love it so much going back in three weeks. Here is my question. while going to immigration at the airport in Manila I ask the lady that I know u can stay for 30days without a visa is it true u can extend it to 59 days and she told me yes. Anyone know of the rules have change that u don't need a visa
Thanks Bob

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Expat Forum
You also can have 90 day Visa completed before you step foot in the Philippines through your local Philippine Consulate, they do take phone calls and answer their emails, I had to call several times over the years for help, here's a short cut to see which consulate applies to your state or country.

I don't know what country your from if the US:

Embassy of the Philippines - Consulate Finder Map

United Kingdom

The Philippine Embassy in London

Australia

Philippine Consulate General - Sydney, Australia

And if your married to lady here you can apply for a Non-Quota Immigrant Visa and card all the forms are for download on any Philippine Consulate site, it's easier to get things done in advance.

Always be vigilant.

Last edited by M.C.A.; 6th October 2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: addition