Expats in Cavite Area - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2013, 07:59 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2099 likes received
6573 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Solar panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixstar View Post
I live in lipa city , batangas but i looked at cavite. A town house there is between 1.2million peso upto around 3 million for the better sized. If your good with your hands i would suggest buying a small lot and building yourself . Its about half the price, fun and you can make the house exactly how you want it. I bought a stainless steel personal jeepney custom built with a sr20det motor in it, real suspension built much better than the rest for around 240,000. second hand ones go for around 70,000 peso. but they cant be trusted. Super fun car I recommend them. Trick is find what you want then get a philo to find out the cost, dont be seen. Foreigner equals double the price . Electricity is the killer Putting solar panels on you house makes a huge differance . You just import cheapies from china. With a big water tank also it makes it extremely cheap to live. I pay 9000 peso a year in gov taxes on 15000 sqrm. Internet is cheap but very slow We have a internet with cable tv plan for 1000 peso per month on a 12 month plan plus the starting cost of the satilite dish. But I own that.
I thought about solar panels to, seen them for sale online, sounds like you're doing everything right, I would rather sleep on coals than to have a realtor sell me one of their condo's or houses, the labor costs are so cheap that you can have it done your way, I like that to, we built our house little by little and had the cabinets hand-made inside the house, same price as the junk they sell but quality wood, many items for the home can be hand made and made to last years longer.

Always be vigilant.