Not receiving ITA - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2013, 07:20 AM

escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
873 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply me View Post
Oh my. I'm now not too enthusiastic as before. Could They deduct points and still get an ITA? Well it's been 11 days since selection, so just matter of time. Thanks for the info
Sorry for the bad news. Just trying to give you a reason why your work experience may be missing and in my opinion that could be the reason why.

Once an EOI is selected, Immigration carry out preliminary checking of it to ensure the points claimed are reasonable.
This is the time that immigration can and do reduce EOI points if there are errors found.
You should of course receive notification if your EOI points have been reduced and why.
If the EOI score is reduced, but the score is maintained at or above 140 points you will receive ITA and the automatic selection of the EOI will stand.
If the points are reduced between 100 and 135 it will be placed back in the pool.
If the score is reduced to under 100 it will be declined and removed completely as it will not make the minimum score.

From EOI selection to ITA can take anything from 2 - 4 weeks approx.
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and returned Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014..........Citizenship applications submitted June 2020!!!