Olongapo flooded. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2013, 01:37 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2106 likes received
6591 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Governement assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene and Viol View Post
The photos came out good this time but thats gonna be a mess to clean out of the lower level when the drainage stops. There is one area of our town that gets like that most every year and still the govt does nothing to prevent it..

All family members got a check from the government, by the time they get to our house the family has already informed them that the foreigner lives there and they come over do the paper work and we end up with no help.

I told the wife that when they come by this year we will tell them that were still waiting for money from the last two typhoons so where's the money? what's the point in wasting an hour of our time filling out forms, one family member lives in a large nice house and they have one daughter abroad the other a school teacher they got money.

The wife also mentioned to the government worker that the family talk badly about us so we never get assistance because they tell the government worker's that were rich, (not true), the worker mentioned that wealth has no bearing on our assistance..... all family members received 10,000 Peso's last year we received a duck egg once again and I had several family members in our house, had all kinds of electrical damage plus water damage, loss of goats and chickens, I had to hire an electrician to fix problems.

Always be vigilant.