Olongapo flooded. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2013, 08:08 PM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4098 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalleyboy View Post
The lower half of my house has started flooding, we live next to the Laguna de Bay, here's some quick shots I took, the house was dark inside but I have 4 inches plus inside it keeps rising.

1st photo is the upstairs patio the next photo is the back of the house, our water pump or jet matic I had the electric motor raised higher it's located on the other side of the tank at the very top.
The photos came out good this time but thats gonna be a mess to clean out of the lower level when the drainage stops. There is one area of our town that gets like that most every year and still the govt does nothing to prevent it..

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...