Olongapo flooded. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2013, 09:00 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2118 likes received
6685 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Laguna is flooding for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene and Viol View Post
I saw THIS ARTICLE about an hour ago and wondered how you are getting by there. Sure hope it will stop before long!!!

We are hosting the two men (family members) that helped us out, moving some heavy items upstairs, had an extra fridge and oven moved up to the front area by the road. Back yard is full of water and I think tomorrow it will be one lake no breaks in the soil, were stacking things up closer to the road in a small closed room.

Trouble is that the rain stops but the draining continues for a couple of days (my experience) and sometimes the dams have to be released due to the pressure, which can create a wave and flood it even faster.