Anyone in Dasmarinas? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2013, 05:18 PM

jams is on a distinguished road
8 likes received
4 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalleyboy View Post
You only have 90 days from entering the country to get your Philippine drivers license with a valid license from another country so get your Philippine License as soon as you can.

I can't find Cheese cake here or Pumpkin pie, they sell large squash here but nobody knows or makes either one in my area, great tasting heavy french style bread is another thing I crave but can't find.

They sell trucks here that have been modified for use with the family and business and they also have a hydraulic lift, I've seen a few these for sale and they run about 300,000 peso's the cab is a double cab with air conditioning.
Wow yea get driving straight away, thanks for that one.
No french bread hey, lol cheesecake hmmm mind away again.
My girlfriends family already have a small van they use to get supplies for there shop, i thinking of Jeep wangler cause i can lift the doors off, And there like kit cars, if you can get the kits for them in the Philippines.
Its funny how you crave foods, i was the same in China for the first 2 years, then got into there food, then found walmart, lol French bread wowowo

I will have to check the forums now on getting that license double fast.
I seen a place doing ultralight craft flying lessons, look s like fun, lol or death.