Anyone in Dasmarinas? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2013, 09:01 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2135 likes received
6748 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default License

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams View Post
That is really cheap insurance, lol i going to buy second hand jeep, is there any amount of time you need to spend in the Philippines before able to get a licence? i already have UK licence.

Exporting goods from China is not a problem, i understand all the shipping terms like CIF/FCL/LCL/ bla bla , i been importing into the UK for 3 years, one problem i do have is custom clearance into the Philippines, I can't find the paper work online. However i have nearly go this sorted, my other half is a singer in a hotel and gets to meet lots of business contacts, so she has arranged a meeting for me with someone that used to own an online shop and import into the Philippines, i hope i get this sorted soon.
My gf has been in China for 15 years and woman will be woman, the cloths this girls got i could open up a chain of shops, so exporting by DHL/UPS is a no go, cheaper by sea where they only charge by CBM {Cubic Meter}. If i can get the paper work needed to send along with the shipment. lol

Coffee/cake shop, you mind reader part time? hhahah

There's a place here in China called "85c" and they do cheesecake/breads/sandwiches/coffee/tea/and ice smoothies , Me and the wife would go there once a week , chill out ,have a coffee, she likes it and i hinted on her starting a small place like this in her country, becuase of the weather there she could start with the smoothies, local coffee and small selection of breads and cheesecakes home made.
And now you have confirmed it.

ps
yea cars seem cheaper in the USA even compared with the UK , I had a quick scan and said to myself i paying UK prices here, lol.

Thanks for the help bro,m i just need find a non flood area to be really happy.

You only have 90 days from entering the country to get your Philippine drivers license with a valid license from another country so get your Philippine License as soon as you can.

I can't find Cheese cake here or Pumpkin pie, they sell large squash here but nobody knows or makes either one in my area, great tasting heavy french style bread is another thing I crave but can't find.

They sell trucks here that have been modified for use with the family and business and they also have a hydraulic lift, I've seen a few these for sale and they run about 300,000 peso's the cab is a double cab with air conditioning.

Last edited by M.C.A.; 19th September 2013 at 09:06 AM.