Urgent! FLR (M) Online Application Questions - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2020, 12:44 AM

Crawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond repute
854 likes received
18 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in usa.

Are there any factors which would make it difficult or impossible for you to integrate and establish a private life in that country? (of course referring to my home country.)

In all honesty you cannot say that moving back to the US would be difficult or impossible for you to integrate and establish a private life. (If you came from Afghanistan I would say that your husband would probably have difficulty integrating or establishing a life).
Saying No is not going to affect your application if all requirements are met.