Temperature highs/lows? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 03:55 PM

nhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond reputenhowarth has a reputation beyond repute
307 likes received
46 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in cyprus.

It's been 35 today and my wife and I drove to Troodos; 28 degrees and low humidity. I had goose pimples on my arms; it felt quite chilly in the shade.

We drove on to Kakopetria for lunch it was a bit warmer, had trout at our favourite taverna where we've been regulars for 35+ years. It had warmed up quite a bit when we left and was even hotter when we arrived home.

Watched Lewis Hamilton slaughter the rest of the field at Silverstone then had a SCAN (Senior Citizen's Afternoon Nap) for a couple of hours.

The red rain BlackRooster mentioned is caused by sand from the Sahara and sometimes the Middle-east. You know it's coming - the clouds are orange! Best to leave your car in the garage.

Cheers,