Is employment contract required?
May I ask does the translation for your Marriage certificate need to be authorized (translated from a qualified translation company) or just translated by yourself?
Originally Posted by ithinkin
I have submitted the below documents, in order as the below. Please let me know if you think i should add anything else. Thanks.
Proof of application:
- Email confirmation of application.
- Signed Declaration form.
- 3rd party consent form
- applicants New Passport.
Residence in the UK:
- Land registry & title plan of current house.
- Lawyers letter confirming purchase.
- land registry of previous house, with updated version.
- Council tax bill x 3 (2019, 2019 & 2020).
- 12 letters.
- Marriage certificate with translation.
Sponsors / Employment:
- P60s (2018-2019 and 2019-2020).
- Employment letter.
- HR pay review & bonus email, and response.
- 6 x bank statement
- 6 x payslip
- deed poll, original and certified.
- Sponsors passport.
- Applicants previous passport.
- applicants biometric card, both sides .
LiTUK test pass.
B1 test pass.
Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk