The Impeachment Thread - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2020, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Bevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond reputeBevdeforges has a reputation beyond repute
10074 likes received
1401 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in france.

I agree that it is very interesting and moving to watch Schiff present the House's case against Trump. And yes, a joy to see that someone in Congress can speak coherently in public.

But in the end, I'm afraid it's all in vain. McConnell should be impeached next for his declaration that he's working for a "prompt acquittal" (um, sort of contrary to that oath he swore and signed on Monday).

What I don't get is - where are the protests? Where are the demonstrations? (Peaceful or otherwise.) Or has everyone over there decided that posting snide memes on Facebook is "civic action" these days? Does Putin really have dirt on everyone over there?