Thank you, Crawford.
Well, I have paid online and set my appointment now. I have done my very best with the application, so I hope I have done it all correctly.
I have been given a list of documents. Does it appear to you I have included everything I need? Thanks again for your help, it is greatly appreciated. xx
1. Passport issued by the United States of America - OK
2. Proof of Living in the UK
What do I include here? Just my passport that shows I have been here for 5 years?
3. Marriage Certificate - OK
4. Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions
This is my BRP?
5. The United States of America passport, ID card or letter to prove English level
Just my passport again?
6. Two referee declarations
During the application process, I could download 1 file for 1st Referee and 1 file for 2nd referee. They appear to be
the same file. After paying, you can download 1 file that says it is for the 1st Referee and no option to download for
the 2nd Referee. I am assuming this is OK, as they do look identical? Do these need to be notorized?
7. One proof of British citizenship for spouse
My husband's passport, all pages
8. Current Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
Just my BRP again?
Last edited by MrsScotland; 22nd January 2020 at 11:13 AM.