Bringing children to Egypt - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2019, 01:33 PM

hurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond repute
509 likes received
805 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy333 View Post
Hi,
does anyone know the situation regarding bringing children to Egypt? I am a UK woman with 2 children, UK citizens, and I am married to a man in Luxor. The plan is to go and live there with him. It seems for me to get citizenship would not be hard. But what is the situation regarding bringing my children over? Would it be straightforward? We are married with the proper non-Orfi marriage, and we have join business ventures.
Thanks!

I think your biggest problem would be their education as it's certainly not up to UK standards and don't forget when you send them to the better schools everything has to be paid for and it's for sure not cheap.