JSV rejected, need help and inputs. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2019, 03:37 PM

ALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond repute
294 likes received
158 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calorific View Post
Hi All,

I had applied for German Job Seeker Visa on 13/11/2019 and it was rejected on 23/11/2019. From the lette, it says I had lacked preparedness for JSV and Financial proof is not sufficient.

1. I had produced some letters (3 to 4 German employers responses on interviews and interview schedules).
2. I had shown proof of 4 Lakhs (3 Lakhs FD and 1 Lakhs in Bank account) in total of around 5 thousand euros.
3. I had showed accommodation booking from "Booking.com" for 1 month.
4. I had provided schengen travel insurance for 6 months.

I am not sure what to do next, what is the lack of preparedness and how to proceed further?

Anyone in this fourm had similar experiences, and willing to help will be of great help.

What is FD?

It sounds like your cover letter/statement about why you want to go to Germany and how you want to go about finding a job and how that would impact your future career was not detailed enough.

Could you post what you had written? Omitting any personal information, of course.

I have disabled my DM function. I have been unwell and can't guarantee to be able to respond in a timely manner. Please post questions to the forums.