ILR - Financial requirement help - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2019, 04:10 PM

Crawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond repute
839 likes received
17 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in usa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithinkin View Post
Hello,

Thought I'll simplify the question a little:

1. With about 6mths remaining, can I use 6 months worth of payslip from previous job, to include self employed jobs 6 months pay?

2. Can I include rental income even though property hasn't been let for 12 months yet.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
If you get a new job and work there for 6 months prior to the application, and it earns 18,600 GBP or above you can apply under Cat A

If you get a new job and, at time of application, you have worked there for under 6 months you apply under Cat B and show 12 months of payslips proving you have earned 18,600 and above

In both cases you can use self employment if it is in the same period as the employment.

Read the following document carefully for full details.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ment-ext_1.pdf

You cannot use rental property as income if it has not been up and running for 12 months or more.