UPS let us down - View Single Post
Thread: UPS let us down
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2019, 12:53 PM

Pallykin is on a distinguished road
244 likes received
91 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uk.

Thanks Clever Octopus. Any idea as to the rationale for this policy?

Iím ironically hoping to NOT hear anything for several days as a quick turnaround would suggest a refusal and that the passports were lost.

It is apparently not UPS policy to have repeated delivery attempts, so I wonder about that. The package was delivered to the mailroom, and not directly to VFS, so it would have been a mailroom worker who refused the package. Fingers crossed the UPS driver knows what he/she was doing with this, and was making things right. I can only hope.

I notice the processing times havenít been updated since May, so they might not be valid. I wonder what percentage of short term visas processed at the New York Hub are priority? I would imagine higher than average as quite a few would be paid for by businesses for their employees and the money is small in the scheme of things. I know my company flies everyone business class to Europe, and tickets can cost as much as $10K each.