mariage visa? - View Single Post
Thread: mariage visa?
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2019, 11:08 PM

EverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond reputeEverHopeful has a reputation beyond repute
5384 likes received
8907 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in france.

When the OP says she is from a low passport power country (she doesn't say which one), that means she needs a Schengen visa. Depending on the country she is from, she can apply for a 90 day visa with a view to marriage. She will need an attestation d'accueil and details of the marriage celebration, the latter from the mairie. (Given I don't know her country of residence, I checked for Bangladesh because I know that is a low passport power country, but I believe it is the same for other countries in this category.) She may be able to apply for a somewhat longer visa under the same terms. The trick is negotiating the visa website.