Originally Posted by RichaBhardwaj
I have a similar query.
I am aspiring for 189 category and I will be the primary applicant. I want to claim points for my partner. (Secondary applicant)
- He has done BSc IT (Honors) and one year Multimedia course from Arena Multimedia.
- Has experience of approx 3 years in Media/TV Channels.
- His experience is from year 2007 - 2010
I want to apply for his assessment for job code : 261211 Multimedia Specialist
Is it possible for him to get positive assessment considering that his relevant experience was from 2007-2010 only.
Did his RnR meet the following ? Roles and responsibilities when he was working in the media channel
Description of Employment Duties:
• analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
• designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
• communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues, such as security and hosting websites, to control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup and disaster recovery planning
• designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialized inputs, such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites
• assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans