Driving Licences - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2019, 02:59 PM

Juan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond repute
374 likes received
32 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overandout View Post
Actually, I don't think that is correct, the test centre has to run the test for a certain time (not sure now how long) and the driver has to keep both dots on the road for a minimum of 10% of the run-time. The machine buzzes when either one of the balls goes off the road, so in theory you are supposed to minimise the buzzing to not more than 90% of the time of the test.

So the pass rate is low, but the objective is to actually keep the dots on the road.

At least that is what I was able to find about it when I was researching.

EDIT: Found it, the test is 1 minute and 30 seconds minimum and the pass rate is from 10% to 100%.

https://certimedic.es/test-coordinacion-viso-manual/
Well having taken that test lots of time in my 32 years here, nevertheless I may be wrong. But I have never actually known or heard of anyone I know, failing. Even a 90 year old friend, who when her new licence arrived cut it up as she said she was unsafe to be on the road.

But as I said what do I know ?