Driving Licences - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2019, 07:10 AM

Juan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond reputeJuan C has a reputation beyond repute
374 likes received
32 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesky Wesky View Post
I don't know what the deal is with that test, but I can tell you you don't have to keep the dots in the lines because I never have and neither has anyone I know. It's impossible!!
I was told, I do not know if it is correct and have been unable to confirm it online, the test is not keeping within the lines but how long it takes to get back within the lines when you have strayed. So it’s a reaction test

I have been thinking about the question, do I think I could pass a driving test now?

I passed my motorcycle test on a 500cc when I was 16 and my car test when I was 18. When 22 I attended police motorcycle and car courses. At the conclusion of both I passed and was authorise to drive on duty.

When I was 57 whilst in USA I took a another test as I wanted a USA D/L. I took that practical test in my Ford Fiesta, which the car I towed with my 30 ft motorhome .

Having passed all five tests the first time, still riding a 600 cc M/C, a car, riding a road bicycle on busy inter-town roads, and having driven in several countries in Europe and Asia in addition to USA, Spain amd U.K. I think, with a couple of hours confirming I am up to date with the theory, at 79, I could easily pass a car or M/C driving test almost anywhere. As I am sure many others could too.

Last edited by xabiaxica; 10th July 2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: fixing quote