What keeps you in (or coming back to) Mexico? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2019, 05:35 PM

ojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond repute
1224 likes received
1146 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default What keeps you in (or coming back to) Mexico?

Given my frustration with current threads which focus only on the violence and corruption in Mexico, I decided to be proactive and start a thread about the reasons people choose to remain living in Mexico (or returning on a regular basis, as I do, since Iím not yet retired). I think very few people living in Mexico for any length of time remain unaware of the huge sociopolitical problems the country faces. However, many choose to make this their home regardless.

Iím very interested in knowing why. What is it about Mexico that has captured your heart?