Work and settle in Germany - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2019, 06:33 PM

ALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond repute
302 likes received
165 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyfrancis View Post
Yes, I have my dependent spouse who will join with me in Germany at first. Later, my son, who is planning to go to Australia for higher studies in Finance, will also join.

As a matter of fact, I applied few companies in Germany and EU, but they sent some sort of system reply that the conditions do not meet their customer requirements, etc. Any how, I will keep on applying and find out how it turns out to be.

I heard EU card is a good option through which you can work anywhere in EU. But I could not find any helpful link to proceed for the same. Also from review by people, some links asked them to pay money for document assessment and later they did not hear anything and generally they remarked that it is not a real helpful link.

Thanks & regards.
BAMF - Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge - The EU Blue Card

Bluecard is not a Europe-wide work permit. Time spent on BlueCard in one country can be counted towards PR in another EU country, that's all. You still have to qualify for BlueCard in each country separately. It has definite advantages for dependents, though, like dependent spouses do not have to show German language skills before a residence permit is issued and they have instant unrestricted access to the job market. Dependent spouses of a regular work permit holder are not allowed to work for 1-3 years.

How old is your son?

I have disabled my DM function. I have been unwell and can't guarantee to be able to respond in a timely manner. Please post questions to the forums.