Suitable visa type to sit for NAATI CCL - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2019, 06:44 PM

şalalalay is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from turkey. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Hi guys,
I applied for tourist visa and i got rejection. The reasons were; lack of evidence for attending Naati(I upload the tax invoice), my unemployment and "point in time bank" statement does not show my accessibility to the funds.

I mailed them my CDR and PTE score afterwards but i heard it will have an adverse effect for requirement of intention to stay temporarily, haven't got back answer from Embassy yet .

So, if i get a job, do you think i should apply again for tourist visa? I will definitely attach the mail confirmation from Naati. Maybe 3 months bank saving history even i don't have a job, would helpful to show my money is still available? Thanks for your advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralpha View Post
Thanks a lot guys for valuable info.

I am trying to get a visa for solely sitting the test and securing another 5 points myself, too. May I ask exactly what kind of documents you submitted?

I don't know if in my motivation letter I should tell the local consulate it's about immigration, attaching my Engineers Australia assessment certification. Or just pretend I have no intentions of immigration whatsoever and I take the exam purely for "XX". I don't think it is easy to fill that "XX" part though.