Living with parents - spouse visa extension application - View Single Post
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 13th June 2019, 01:48 PM
Khan1990 Khan1990 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Khan1990 is on a distinguished road

Default Living with parents - spouse visa extension application


We are just about to send off my husbandís spouse visa extension application. We currently live with my parents whom rent the property from a housing association. For proof of accommodation, we are providing the following documents;

Parents tenancy agreement
Letter from parents allowing us to stay (Both signing same letter, not sure if they should provide separate letters?)
Latest gas/electric bill on parents name
Council Tax
Letter from the housing association in March 2019, regarding increase in rent from April onwards.
Parents passport copies

Do you think these documents are enough?

We wanted to include a land registry showing the property is owned by the housing association, but the house as of yet the house has never been registered with the land registry.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote