BUYSELLCYPRUS - anyone had any Dealings ? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2019, 10:53 AM

Shotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond reputeShotokan101 has a reputation beyond repute
18 likes received
250 likes given

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonandGaynor View Post
Ok, we were shown properties with Buysell when we were first looking 6 years ago; not overly impressed as the agent spent to much time whispering with the developers for my liking and kept showing us unsuitable properties. But as said that was 6 years ago and in a different part of the island, (or should I say the better part).
Can't comment on locations in the west as we prefer the lower humidity of the east, the better beaches and general buzz of the area. And by the way comments that the east shuts down in the winter is pure propaganda.

Thanks again for the useful feedback - much appreciated

Hopefully it will be better this time - at least we hope so - and wevare only looking at resale properties and have given them a list of properties that we find intetesting as a starting point but time will tell I suppose

We are quite prepared to just walk away if they startbto "stray" from the brief thst we have provided

Feel free to suggest areas in the eastbof thebisland to visit as we are not "committed" to the Paphos area by any means and are just starting there at the moment but are open to any locations really with a UK expat presence

Jim