B2 visa Revoked/Cancelled - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 11:50 PM

Crawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond repute
738 likes received
14 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in usa.

Have not come across an I-795 form......

You spent an extraordinary time in the US on a B-2.

From your posting I get the impression that you are not of retirement age, and to obtain a B2 and an extention and then to apply for another extention is somewhat unusual. Being a Brit I would have thought you were eligible for the VWP.

If an immigration official has told you that your B2 has been cancelled, then you would need to apply for another one.

The following statement by you is confusing:

Just to clarify, I was in the US for a total of 1 year and I work remotely and don't need to be in any particular place for work which gives me the freedom to be in any part of the world without any work related restrictions.

As far as the US is concerned you cannot work in the US on a B2.

Having spent a year in the US I suspect the official thought that you had been.