Finally made it. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 02:08 PM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1974 likes received
6258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Tenants aren't they fun NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpearl View Post
Well Mark if only that were so, fortunately not. We met with the local Barangay captain yesterday (nice bloke BTW) and the garbage is collected every Sunday and costs 20 pesos per month, the tenant has never paid them and apparently dealt with is own sh1t that I am now cleaning up, along with paying his last power bill so they didn't cut off the power, as we say more fun in the Philippines.

Ben sat through a 2 hour seminar in Luelco today as well as supplying absolute deed of sale, copy of title, copies of I.D's, 2 off 2" x 2" photos and other insignificant paraphernalia just to get the power in his name,,,,,,,, god help us. All the fun of the fare, very glad I kept out of the circus.

Cheers, Steve.
And I wouldn't be to shocked to find out that your former tenants are probably buddy buddy with the Barangay workers, neighbors all drinking buddies. For sure it takes an unbelievable amount of proof not only to hook up power but open a bank account or Internet connection.

Always be vigilant.