NBI Clearance Online Issue - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2019, 04:11 AM

DonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond repute
514 likes received
349 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zep View Post
Yeah I am north of Tarlac so I planned to schedule the appointment for the office in Tarlac City. Still its 45km each way. And just to make an appointment that you would think could be done online, then go back 2 weeks later for the clearance.

BI does the BI Clearance for the 13a, not the NBI Clearance.

I will be lucky to get this thing done before my balikbayan runs out in November.
At Olongapo NBI, they put me in the senior line so it didn't take very long to apply.

However, it normally takes a few weeks to be done and you have to come back. That was really tight for me, so my wife went back with me the next day, talked to a supervisor, paid a small fee, and we got it then and there.

For your 13a, don't rely on the BI directory of transactions to be accurate. I did my 13a in Balanga because my local Olongapo office did not do them. We only found out about Balanga after my wife called all the offices close to us and asked. Balanga is still not listed as doing 13a in the directory, but they did mine. Visit or call the office you are interested in to find out for sure.