NBI Clearance Online Issue - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2019, 06:16 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1974 likes received
6258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default NBI Clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zep View Post
Well I figured this was something that had to be done online. So are you able to go to a NBI office and pay the fee and schedule an appointment? It would be another 80km drive for me but I gotta get this over with at some point.

Trying to do the 13a thing as well. Website says I don't need a NBI if I have been in the PI for less than 6 months but they tell me I do at the office.
If you don't have a police records check from your home state then after 6 months you have the option of an NBI clearance but I thought the Philippine Bureau of Immigration set this up along with your 13A.

Agree with you and what a pain having to travel long distances to get stuff done and Manila of all places with all its traffic. Do you live near a PBI Satellite Office? And if so possibly they'd have an NBI office also in that region.

There appear to be several satellite offices in your area:
BI Batangas Field Office, BI San Fernando District Office, BI Olongapo Field Office, BI Clark One Stop Shop, BI Subic One Stop Shop all can handle a 13A Visa they are all considered "Class A" offices. Annual Report

Click on this map and it gives phone numbers and addresses to each PBI Satellite Office. Directory of Transactions

Always be vigilant.