How To Obtain Medical Prescription Clearance - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2019, 02:00 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1974 likes received
6266 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Prescription refills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizwizard View Post
I came to the PI to revoker from back surgery last summer, and had a prescription for Valium that ran out while I was there (nobody checked my luggage, and I don't remember whether it was in a checked bag or carry-on--in multiple trips, no-one has ever looked in my carry-on except when leaving).

I was going to Doctor's Hospital in Davao for physical therapy, and my PT doc referred me to another doc there who wrote a prescription based on my empty prescription bottle and my story, plus the fact that my PT doc had sent me.

The pharmacy took a long time to fill it, and I was concerned that there was something unusual going on--I was actually a little scared--but eventually they returned with the pills.

I would suspect that if you have a prescription form your US doc and maybe a letter of explanation, you can get your Rx filled in the PI if you go to a hospital and find the right doc, like one who treats your disorder. The doctor visits cost $6.

Hope this helps.
Hi Bizwizard and welcome to the forum, that's some good advice and if possible I'd bring copies of the medical record because it sure will save time and more money if the Doctor cooperates.

Always be vigilant.