Dentist Recommendations - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2019, 05:25 AM

XDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond reputeXDoodlebugger has a reputation beyond repute
549 likes received
498 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellecg View Post
I recently had my first dental visit in Dubai and after a bit of forum searching decided to go to Dr Micheal's Umm Suqeim clinic. From appearances, its a pretty slick and stylish clinic. Had my check up with Dr Nina and a cleaning with the hygienist Kimberly. Both were very good. I would recommend Dr. Micheal's, based on my experience. Price wise, it cost me about 1,100 aed for the check up including standard xrays and a panoramic xray, and 600 aed for the cleaning. I guess this is at the upper end of the price range in Dubai but I don't have any info to compare prices in other dental practises.
I heard good things about Dr. Michaels but they weren't on my insurance plan so went to Dr. Nicholas on the Dubai Marina and they were good as well. I think the price was similar but with my insurance I paid 400 all in for cleaning and X-rays.