How To Obtain Medical Prescription Clearance - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2019, 04:36 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2087 likes received
6493 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Illegal or Dangerous Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpcruz View Post
I have been working at this through many different resources and its been to no avail. I want to go there without incurring any complications. Can I be arrested for carrying this medication without that certification? Any help will be well appreciated
Not only will you be arrested you'll spend a long time in prison unless you have a lot of money for lawyers they aren't' free here and you are presumed guilty until you can prove your innocence.

You are talking about carrying in medications deemed dangerous drugs and you can't expect Immigration, customs, PNP or inspectors to figure this out and I'm not sure I'd want to deal with the customs here either, remember this is a developing nation and a 3rd world things move slowly especially if incarcerated.

With all that said I hope you can work things out and I feel you can and good luck with your schooling.

Always be vigilant.

Last edited by M.C.A.; 20th April 2019 at 04:43 AM.