How To Obtain Medical Prescription Clearance - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2019, 04:34 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1974 likes received
6258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Hi.. IPcruz that was an old thread so I created a new one so you can get answers I'll give you my answer but hope to hear from others.

You'll need to see a doctor here and get the prescription because that drug is labeled a dangerous drug and nobody is going to give you any form of clearance to carry this. You'll need to go to a Hospital because I don't think a clinic can dispense this either. You'll find the prices are much lower to see a doctor here but I'm not sure about the costs of medicine.

I suffered and still suffer from Anxiety (I don't know what you take yours for) and was taking similar type medications and that was my experience with a small clinic they gave me a reference to a doctor at a hospital to see in order to get my prescription... I stopped taking the medications. To make things easier bring something form your doctor signed and with his M.D. stamp and all your medical copies so you can save yourself some time and money with tests.

Always be vigilant.

Last edited by M.C.A.; 20th April 2019 at 04:42 AM.