Quality of Product Issues - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2019, 09:04 PM

greenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of lightgreenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of lightgreenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of lightgreenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of lightgreenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of lightgreenstreak1946 is a glorious beacon of light
264 likes received
3 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

I bought a computer hutch in the SM department store. we check it over and everything was fine. the employees said they would get it wrapped in about an hour. So we went to the food court and and ate. Came back and all wrapped up. We followed them down while they carried it out front. They put it on top of a cart waiting. We tied it down. We got in the cart and went home and carried it inside. We unwrapped it later and OMG!! the whole one side was completely damaged along with the leg broken. this means they damaged this hutch while wrapping it up. I never thought about standing there to watch them. I went back to the store and told manager and he got the employees and they said I inspected it and nothing was wrong. they claimed they didn't damage it. So i got stuck with this broken hutch.

BEWARE OF THE LIARS!!!!

Art