Quality of Product Issues - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2019, 11:54 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1974 likes received
6258 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Quality of Product Issues

Today we purchased a large plastic beige table and the employee opened up the box and he had me make sure everything was okay and I noticed that one side of the table looked dented and so I pointed this out to him and he said if you want perfect you'll have to buy branded and I said whats the purpose of opening up the box and finding a damaged product only to be told to accept it So initially I said okay and told my wife I don't this table lets go somewhere else but that's when my wife started to get loud and thank God because he then had to pull the table out of the box along with the legs and check it all out and sure enough one of the legs was cracked also, I missed this and the only way I could have checked was to pull everything out, so then he wanted to change out the legs lol... But who wants a dented top so my wife had him go get another box and he looked angry he stormed off got another box and we checked it out again and this time no dent in the table or cracked legs.

We purchased this same table a couple of weeks ago and I really like this table so I wanted another today it's designed so you don't have legs on the corners and so this very same issue came up two weeks ago with another employee who brought the boxed table and he just opened the box also and didn't take out the legs but I noticed they were damaged it was obvious this time and two of the lower legs were crushed so he also had to get another box but I feel there's a pattern here these guys are trying to get us to purchased damaged goods and hoping we'll just accept it and then take it home after having us claim it was okay so it's really up to you to check them out and I mean you need to check all the parts and take this table or whatever you are purchasing to make sure it's okay and thinking back both of these boxes were already opened and each time they brought out a different box the tape was intact and had not been removed or reinstalled and the product wasn't damaged.

I'm replacing all our homemade patio wooden tables that were either eaten away by termites or difficult to fit under.

Always be vigilant.