Special Philippine Retirement Visa Offered to Veterans - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2019, 11:34 PM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
2137 likes received
6749 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default NBI Clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstreak1946 View Post
if we are already living in the Philippines how do we get a police clearance for the states that the Philippine government will accept for the SRRV?

thanks

art
From talking with many other expats the police clearance or it's actually a police record print out from your state... it wasn't a requirement anymore after 6 months all you needed was an NBI Clearance and this goes the same for the 13a Visa, those trying to do this from the Philippines.

But if stateside this police record would be part of your package submitted to the Philippine Consulate that works with your home state so it's best to have all your documents verified first in the US and then the Philippine Consulate will give you a package that you bring to the Philippines for any further procedures such as a money deposit.

Art you have listed Florida as your current location so I'd have your all originals Birth certificate, police record print out, DD-214, bank statement showing pension and what other requirements the Philippine Consulate is requesting you give them for your package they verify or certify them for you, you don't want to try and get these certify from here they won't do it or it could end being a very costly procedure through the US Embassy at $50 a document. It's been a long time for me but I come up with any divorce decrees, 3 months of my tax returns also submitted along with my passport but it only took me a couple months through the mail system and I had some follow up questions from the Philippine Consulate that I addressed on my health but all in all it only took me two months.

Don't be shy in contacting by message or phone the Philippine Consulate, I had to call or message them at least 4 times and they even called me when it was finally all worked out and approved.

I am not a regulated immigration adviser. I am offering an opinion and not advice. Check here for professional help with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration PBI https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration or Philippine Retirement Authority PRA for an SRRV Visa https://pra.gov.ph/contact/ Always stay alert and don't let your guard down.

Last edited by M.C.A.; 19th February 2019 at 11:54 PM.