Requesting information - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2019, 04:42 PM

ALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond reputeALKB has a reputation beyond repute
299 likes received
163 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyahasthi View Post
Thank you, to get a job in germany do we need to have german launguage mandatory?
Knowledge of German will improve your chances of employment. Apart from that, it is needed for daily living and you will have to prove at least basic skills when it comes to settlement at a later stage.

As for your family members, it depends on the type of residence permit you are on.

If you are on a BlueCard (minimum salary thresholds apply), no knowledge of German language is needed for a dependent visa and your spouse will get instant, unrestricted access to the German job market.

If you are on a conventional work permit, your spouse will have to show basic German language skills and their dependent visa will not allow them to work for 1-3 years unless they find their own sponsor and qualify for a residence permit in their own right.

I have disabled my DM function. I have been unwell and can't guarantee to be able to respond in a timely manner. Please post questions to the forums.