Looking for mold - free place in Spain - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2019, 06:58 AM

Location: Near Madrid. Frequent visitor to Bilbao, love Asturias and Burgos
Pesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond repute
9073 likes received
8947 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyBSpain View Post
So basically... everywhere on the coast in Spain is humid and potentially mouldy!! Come to Madrid. Dry as a bone. Plus the tap water is excellent... which you cant say for many places on the Mediterranean coast.
I also live in the Madrid area and now find I can't deal with high humidity at all, and if you put heat into that equation...
Nerja in August - yuk! Valencia and Tarragona in July - yuk!! Even the UK in a good summer is difficult for me.
Have to say though, that this autumn was the first autumn in 24 years of living in my present house that I had biscuits that went soggy due to the high rainfall and increased humidity.