Coffee? - View Single Post
Thread: Coffee?
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2019, 03:29 AM

JRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of light
317 likes received
769 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C.A. View Post
The can Coffee I'll agree with you isn't so good but most of the large grocery stores in the US sell the roasted coffee beans and you help yourself and stick them in the grinding machine and wait for it to finish up and you mark the type of coffee and cost.

I do like the Arabica beans from Batangas region I just picked up a half kilo at our larger grocery store today the price was up there 550 a kilo they ground it at the grocery store.
We do the same - locally roasted arabica beans from Cordillera I think.. They have a medium or dark roast for 600p per Kg. Buy a half kilo at a time. I'm lazy and have them grind it. It's not quite as good as the espresso machine I use in the States but not bad. Definitely better than instant and I don't go to Starbucks although I will go to Bo's Coffee or Coffee Bean once in a while.