Coffee? - View Single Post
Thread: Coffee?
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2019, 06:27 AM

M.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond reputeM.C.A. has a reputation beyond repute
1981 likes received
6279 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.
Default Coffee beans stateside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogrider View Post
No offence guys, but I find t strange to read posts from our American cousins, talking about quality coffee. The coffee I drank whilst in America has to have been some of the worst I've ever tasted.
The can Coffee I'll agree with you isn't so good but most of the large grocery stores in the US sell the roasted coffee beans and you help yourself and stick them in the grinding machine and wait for it to finish up and you mark the type of coffee and cost.

I do like the Arabica beans from Batangas region I just picked up a half kilo at our larger grocery store today the price was up there 550 a kilo they ground it at the grocery store.

Always be vigilant.