Pldt Fibre and Landline fiasco - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2019, 03:07 AM

fmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud offmartin_gila has much to be proud of
1325 likes received
1013 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Have had PLDT service with Internet for somewhat over 3 years now. Have moved from one rental to another and then into the house we had built. Kept the same service although it seems to be somewhat of a problem to them that I would try to keep the same service & phone number. Tried the so-called Customer Service number 171 with disgusting results. Have learned that the only way is to physically go to their office in order to get anything accomplished. I always pay my bill at the SM customer service desk and in that way I receive a receipt from them. I usually receive an email later in the day from PLDT thanking me for making the payment in a timely manner. This also ensures there is a electronic and paper trail.

Fred