Moving to Dumaguete - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2019, 10:12 PM

Manitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud ofManitoba has much to be proud of
1030 likes received
186 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiljo View Post
T....
The questions are as follows: Assuming that all the documents are correct and complete, how long do Ineed to be in attendance, in Manila, before the SRRV and related documents are issued?
What is the preferred Bank, or reccomended bank to use for the SRRV visa?
If, my single status changes, how does tis affect the SRRV visa and the USD 10k "bond" etc
SHipping of my minimum house hold goods. I am selling all my furniture etc and only bringing my bed and clothing. What shippig, from Australia to Dumaguete is recommended?

Your mileage may vary but I was 28 days start to finish.

I applied on Monday after arriving on Saturday.

There are only a select few banks that are allowed to accept SRRV deposits. I used BDO and have no issues with them.

Cannot help you on personal experience on change of status but it is my understanding that you would need to reapply and repay the 1400 application fee. I would only change if you got married and wanted your spouse to be your dependent on the SRRV.

Never shipped anything to Philippines, just my checked luggage.