Pldt Fibre and Landline fiasco - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2019, 09:57 AM

JRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of lightJRB__NW is a glorious beacon of light
317 likes received
744 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

We just went back to PLDT and it's been pretty solid, like before, 10 Mbs with the occasional outage. But for the past year we were on Globe because we weren't sure we were going to stay in this condo unit, and it was an absolute nightmare. Every single month, about 5 days before the payment was due it would cut off with a message about payment. Of course I always pay on time, lol. So we go to the local office and there was always a story about a prior payment being short.. EVERY SINGLE MONTH! Sometimes they would fix it sometimes they would demand a few hundred extra pesos that my gf would pay just to get it turned back on. Finally we had enough and told them to go f___ themselves. Went back to PLDT and so happy in comparison.

Personally, I think the Globe CSR's are taking money out of the till and creating short customer payments or something. How else could it happen? And of course always a bad attitude. I never saw such a lack of customer service from a corporation before. Ever. Anywhere.