flying into Cebu on Philippine airlines - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2019, 12:26 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4098 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitoba View Post
That's different.

Every other country I have flown into then gone on to my final destination, you will clear customs and immigration at first point of arrival, in this case Manila. (Flown into US, Canada, PNG and the EU then gone on to final destination.) Flying into the US then on to a foreign destination from Canada you have to clear US customs and immigration in Canada.

You often have to change terminals or at least transit from international to domestic sections of the terminal.

Only exception I know if is the PAL flight Manila to Vancouver then on to Toronto. There they deplane and re board in Vancouver but clear customs in Toronto. You cannot get on in Vancouver to fly to Toronto on that flight.

Call the airline and check to be sure.
You make a good point and I worked many years for the airlines and things to change. Would be a good idea for the original poster to contact his airline or travel agent to be very sure.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...